Sponsored by: Supported by:
Exclusively for Drone & Counter UAV companies to showcase their products, discuss the latest solutions and demonstrate the extensive capabilities on offer to the market. This exclusive zone provides a unique area on the show floor for exhibitors to position their brands directly next to the dedicated conference providing the perfect platform to elevate your status at the expo in an area with increased visitor footfall.
The dedicated Drone & Counter UAV Conference will demonstrate over two days, the capabilities of drones when used as a tool within a security or recovery situations, as well as highlighting the growing number of solutions to mitigate against unwanted or illegal drone activity. The Drone & Counter-UAV Conference will provide a platform for solution providers to present a white paper or an AV presentation to inform and educate visitors with specific needs on the effectiveness and benefits of their solution when deployed and implemented correctly.
- DroneWatcher: Scalable Multi-Sensor Drone Detection Networks, Edward "Zak" - Zakrajsek, DeTect Intelligent Radar
- Safeguarding Your Skies: 10 Key Considerations For Protecting Your Perimeter Against Rogue Drone Activity - Tim Kern, BT
- "Why on earth would anyone want to tether a drone?" - Toby Townrow, Drone Evolution
- Bring in the Dutch - Bill Haraka, Robin Radar
- Drone As Service For First Responders - Jean Christophe Drai, JC PX
- Bespoke Drones For Bespoke Security Solutions - Ben Pickard, Tetra Drones
- The Evolving Small-UAS Drone Threat and Mitigation Strategies - Gregg Pugmare, Fortem Tech
- What Goes Up? – Getting to an acceptable level of risk in our airspace - Geoff Moore, Blighter Surveillance