International Cyber Expo’s Cyber Security Webinar series, sponsored by Tripwire, kicks off TOMORROW!
London, 6 July 2021: Just last week, hundreds of businesses across the US were hit by a colossal ransomware cyber-attack that left companies across the world paralysed and even forced 500 Co-op supermarket stores in Sweden to close. It is against this backdrop that the newly launched International Cyber Expo is hosting its first free-to-attend webinar series TOMORROW from 10am to 1pm.
Sponsored by Tripwire, the series will deliver expert opinion on specific topics highly relevant for those responsible for top tier cyber security including key understandings for CISOs and CEOs. Five separate sessions will be presented by leading cyber experts including:
- 10:00: Professor Ciaran Martin CB, Former CEO of National Cyber Security Centre and Professor at Oxford University in conversation with Philip Ingram MBE - Understanding the Cyber Landscape, threats, opportunities and making the best use of NCSC and other public resources.
- 10:50: Professor Lisa Short, Director and Co-Founder of P&L Digital Edge Limited in conversation with Philip Ingram MBE - Blockchain and NFTs for Security Professionals - What are they? How can they help and what do security professionals need to know?
- 11:20: Emanuel Ghebreyesus, Strategic Account Director UK Government, Nuclear& CNI - Tripwire - Understanding the benefits of Managed Cyber Services
- 11:40: Nicola Whiting MBE, Chief Strategy Officer and Co-Owner of Titania - Embracing Diversity including Neuro Diversity is normal.
- 12:10: Dean Armstrong QC - Head of Chambers 36 Group - Cyber Law and what CISO and CEOs need to know.
The sessions will provide a taste of the high-level content on offer at the newly launched International Cyber Expo which will open its doors at Olympia, London from 28-29 September. The event will provide invaluable opportunities for face-to-face networking and a chance to discover the latest thinking and solutions designed to mitigate cyber threats.
To register for The Cyber Security Webinar series, sponsored by Tripwire, visit: https://www.internationalcyberexpo.com/the-complete-cyber-webinar-series
For further press information please contact the International Security Expo press office on +44 (0) 207 240 2444 or email: ICE@stormcom.co.uk
Tripwire are the official sponsor for The Cyber Security Webinar Series. Tripwire protect the world’s leading organisations against the most damaging cyber-attacks. And it has been doing it for more than 20 years. On site and in the cloud, its diverse solutions find, monitor and minimise risks to digital infrastructure—all without disrupting day-to-day operations or productivity. https://www.tripwire.com/