The SCEG pavilion returns to ISE alongside the ISOA. This dual pavilion will highlight companies that deliver security in challenging and complex environments on land and at sea and also companies who work to protect during conflict, deliver aid in a disaster, build homes during recovery, train police and strengthen governance in the wake of tragedy.
Pods on the pavilion at are available exclusively to SCEG members. These pods are ideal for the smaller companies (Band 1 and Associate Members). They will be allocated on a first come first serve basis and include:
- The pavilion will have a central meeting area
- Each pod will be branded with and then each company will have their own individual pod which will include: A poster site, 1 x socket, 1 x light, a counter and high stool.
- The exclusive cost of the pod (available only to SCEG & ISOA members) is £1,375.00 + VAT per pod
Dedicated Area for stands
In the immediate proximity of the SCEG Pavilion additional space has been reserved for larger SCEG companies who may wish to exhibit. SCEG members who wish to take dedicated stands within the event will be offered a 10% members discount on the total cost of their stand space. In addition, those SCEG members taking dedicated stand space will be offered a package to include:
- 1 x 15 minute speaking slot within a workshop session
- 1 x ticket to the exclusive VIP reception held at the Hilton on the 2nd December attended by our VIPS, International Delegations and Government Agencies – please note these are restricted to 1 x ticket per company
- 1 x email sponsorship – the sponsorship includes: logo, 50 words of text, stand number and URL