Security In Depth: How to Respond to the Vehicle as a Weapon Threat Using Temporary Security Schemes
But, even with official guidance and frameworks to interpret, there remains significant grey space and varied approaches in responding to the vehicle as a weapon risk for temporary security schemes.
ATG’s latest Security in Depth feature, in conjunction with Hardstaff Barriers – the national barrier asset framework provider for temporary security in the UK – provides clarity and a guide to best-practice.
- An introduction to vehicle as a weapon risk
- Vehicle as a weapon risk in temporary schemes
- Responding to your vehicle as a weapon risk
- Ensuring temporary scheme project success
- Getting the best support for temporary security
For the full article, visit https://atgaccess.com/how-to-respond-to-the-vehicle-as-a-weapon-threat-using-temporary-security-schemes/