Security In Depth: The Fundamentals of Physical and Cybersecurity Convergence
This has likely been the case for several years. And although hostile vehicle threat levels are generally low, the digital component is on a worryingly upward trajectory. Understanding the interplay between physical security and digital infrastructures is vital to keep people and assets safe from vehicular attacks.
But how can physical security consultants – working in a critical specialism that demands full attention – own yet another niche? Are they accountable for a job they can’t possibly do alone?
- Do security consultants need a digital string to their bow?
- Fine-tuning our interpretation of cybersecurity
- The modern definition of security
- The fundamental objectives of security convergence
- The most valuable applications of security convergence
- Becoming the conductor of an orchestra
- Potential pitfalls of convergence
For the full article, visit https://atgaccess.com/the-fundamentals-of-physical-and-cybersecurity-convergence/