Exclusive Insights from UKDSE, Counter Terror Policing, former MI6 and NCA
The first wave of top-level speakers announced for the highly anticipated International Security Week (ISWeek) 30 Nov. – 3 Dec. 2020. All broadcast from a real studio setting at our office HQ ISWeek will stand out from the crowd and bring you exclusive content across security, counter terrorism, cyber and the disaster response industries.
All broadcast from a real studio setting, ISWeek will stand out from the crowd and bring you exclusive content across security, counter terrorism, cyber and the disaster response industries. Made up of panel discussions, question time style debates, fireside conversations, and interactive Q&As, ISWeeks’ fully CPD certified educational programme covers the most topical subjects.
The week of innovative high-level sessions is backed by a host of government departments and agencies and internationally renowned speakers including:
- Lucy D'Orsi, Deputy Assistant Commissioner, Specialist Operations CTPUK
- Angela Essel, Senior Home Office Official
- Shaun Hipgrave, Senior Home Office Official
- Paul Crowther, Chief Constable, British Transport Police
- Dr Henry Pearson UK Cyber Security Ambassador at Department for International Trade (DIT), UKDSE
- Tracy Buckingham, Deputy Director Security and Cyber Security Exports, DIT UKDSE
- Tracy Daszkiewicz, DD Population Health & Wellbeing, Public Health England South West
- Aimen Dean, former member of Al-Qaeda and MI6 spy
Registration is officially open, secure your complimentary free pass today or view the full agenda below.