After many years of fundamental research in radiophysics, electronics and software engineering, Apstec have built a technology that is able to identify people carrying concealed threats and which genuinely fills a massive capability gap.
- HSR is a quantum leap in capability and meets a need where no other technology currently exists.
- There is no requirement for any special preparation of those passing through the system or for any divestment.
- HSR scans several people at the same time and can achieve throughputs of up to 10 thousand people an hour.
- It detects threats on the body, in backpacks and luggage.
- HSR requires no specially trained operator and therefore has very low operating costs.