- Access Control & Biometrics
- Data Analytics
- IT / Command & Control / OT
- Risk, Resilience & Compliance
- Systems Integration
SmartTask’s scheduling and workforce management solution is designed based on feedback from hundreds of UK customers, helping them radically improve planning and management, enhance communications and increase transparency. Comprehensive and easy to use tools, enable our customers to effectively manage staffing, reporting and compliance for events, mobile and static guarding.
SmartTask’s comprehensive and easy to use scheduling and rostering tools make it easy to create the required services for an event and then add one or many staff to them. This combined with our shift ...
Optimise your Mobile Operations and Banish the Paper Trail Build efficiencies in your operations that your staff will love and so will your customers
Bespoke forms on smartphones provides an extremely powerful and flexible capacity for replacing paper-based business processes for capturing data, photos, signatures and enhances compliance.
Know where your security officers are 24/7 and what activities they are undertaking. Accurately record proof of shift times via the app and GPS, NFC tag scans or facial recognition. Duty of care is of ...
Simple to use ‘at a glance’ schedule creation tool that significantly reduces administration time and cost, and ensures you know how to best coordinate security staff at all times. Artificial intellig ...
SmartTask Mobile Patrols and Alarm Response apps help leading security company in South West England consistently meet SLAs and ensure officer welfare
- Round the clock real-time information on operations ensures officer welfare
- Reduced admin and faster response on alarm callouts
- Detailed patrol information supports audit requirements
- Comprehensive reports demonstrate services provided against SLAs
- Accountability and visibility of service helps win new business
All-in-one solution from SmartTask opens the door to new business opportunities for Orion Safeguarding
Benefits at a glance:
• All-in-one solution for HR, rostering and payroll provides complete view of operations
• Easy to use and versatile
• Automation yields significant time savings
• Proof of service enhances accountability
• Consistent and cost-effective client reporting
• Greater protection for mobile patrols and lone workers
• Powerful auditing tool
• Effective compliance management supports future business expansion
County Security has deployed SmartTask’s workforce management software to manage activity for its daily operations, from generating rosters and managing check calls, to control room operations and mobile services.
Since using the software, the company estimates a saving of 730 hours per year, which equates to 100 days released back to the business for more customer focused, higher value activity.
Control Room operatives save 5 hours on check calls during a typical 8 hour night-shift, releasing time back to proactive monitoring and support
Specialist security firm uses SmartTask software for daily operations, supporting its SIA Approved Contractor status
WITH THE UK Government publishing its response to the Protect Duty public consultation that ran from February to July last year, venues and organisations running events need to put in place measures that will help them to comply with new anti-terrorism laws, writes Paul Ridden.