Hird Rail Development
- CCTV & Surveillance
- Intruder Detection / Monitoring
- Perimeter Protection
Introducing the Prisma No-Go Mat 300 from Hird Rail Development.
This modular anti-trespass system provides a visual and physical deterrent for any unwanted visitors in restricted areas. These eco-friendly panels are designed with varied spike heights, making walking over them extremely difficult, thus delaying and detering anyone who tries.
- Access Control
- Road blockades
- Crowd control
- Suicide prevention
The Prisma No-Go Mat 300 offers several advantages:
- Sustainable solution, made from 100% recycled vehicle tyre rubber
- Interlocking design
- Available in one standard size (L) 1200 mm x (W) 580 mm
- Panels can be adapted to on-site conditions with hand tools
- Resistant to wind and weather, tested at temperatures from -40°C to +60°C
For further information on the Prisma No-Go Mat 300modular deterrent system, please contact the HRD customer services team.
Lady Bank Drive
HRD have developed a new and innovative modular deterrent system for use in perimeter security, crowd control and trespass reduction. This new anti-trespass system is very easy to install by a two-man ...