Safeture’s Communication Module helps you:
- Achieve high deliverability of your messages despite poor mobile coverage, thanks to our advanced, multichannel routing.
- Mass-communicate to individuals, groups, facilities or people at a specific location.
- Save time by using our pre-written templates for your communication or customize them yourself.
- Enable two-way communication, where employees can report if they are OK and message you back.
- Customize your alerts when desired.
- Stay informed about if the message has been received and read.
- Multichannel Routing
You can choose to send your message via E-mail, SMS or Chat. This provides great flexibility and enables communication regardless of your internet connection.
- High Deliverability
The Safeture Platform has a very flexible routing engine for sending messages.
What does that mean in practice?
So, if a message fails to deliver, it will automatically try different to send it via another route or with another phone operator, resulting in much greater odds of delivery.
- Emergency Button
In case of an emergency, with one push on the emergency button, you can communicate for assistance.
- Check-in button
Check-in button in the app which sends an up-to-date location to the system with respect to thier privacy settings.
- Two-way communication
For Medium and High-Risk alerts, the employee can quickly communicate back if they are ok or not.
Also, a chat between admins and employees can easily be initiated.
- Custom Alerts
Another way for Admins to communicate a message or info about an incident is via Custom Alerts.
In the Admin Portal you can easily publish customized alerts including a title, category, severity degree, customized text and advice on how to act to a targeted group or location.
You can also integrate to a third-party content provider and incorporate their own alerts.